Wellness Mobility Terms and Conditions
Wellness Association provides a simple cell phone benefit to members. We do this as a matter of goodwill and promotion. We are not a cell phone company. But do have relationships with carriers that allow us to offer the following to our members:
Wellness Association provides the following features for members who use the mobility benefit
- Unlimited calling to Canada and the United States
- 5gb of shareable data per line
- $10 per GB in case of overage
- $5 per GB paid in advance
- Variable Roaming passes, access to travel passes at corporate plan rates
- 30 day revolving term of service provided by major Canadian carrier
Wellness Association Members agree to
- Pay $50 per month for access + applicable taxes each month
- Pay for any overages associated with their number – these include but are not limited to data use and international long distance
- Provide a credit card for payment
- Agree to pay a $35 activation fee the day service is requested
- Agree to maintain a personal membership with Wellness Association or its affiliate at $50/year
The personal member may give use of their phone number to the Association. They can also decide to get a new number. Once the personal member cancels their service the number will be retuned upon request when balance is paid in full.
Cancellation of service can happen anytime during the 30-day term. In this instance the monthly fees or overdue amounts will not be reimbursed.
Customer service requests for billing, additional, or special services are performed by the association. Technical support or other such requests are serviced by the chosen network.